5.5.15

SAD ENDINGS, HAPPY BEGINNINGS

Last week was an emotional one- filled with tearful lows and hilarious highs.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I bid farewell to a dear friend who has set off to become a yoga teacher (in Costa-frikkin-Rica of all places!) and to explore the world, one country at a time.
We haven't been friends long but I feel blessed to know him, even if it has been for only a short while.
(You can follow his amazing, hand-stand filled adventures here)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secondly, I took the plunge and left the safety net of my job. But in doing so, I said goodbye to some truly special people and also one of my very best friends. Without this job, our paths would never have crossed and for that I will be eternally grateful. She is my rock and my breath of fresh air.
We celebrated in style, with dinner at my favourite Thai restaurant, followed by cocktails, live music and dancing. Perfect.
(Although my poor feet suffered the next day!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though it was hard to leave them, I know that the people I've met will stick around, even if its just the odd text or a baby photo every now and then.
I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason and that every person you come across in life has a purpose, whether that be positive or negative (in saying this, there are some people in my old job that I am glad to leave behind!)

This new job came round at the just the right time; everything just fitted.
And, today was my first day and I loved it.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - I really do love hearing from you!